Sunday, October 22, 2006

Our Little Helmet-Head

Ethan finally got his helmet. He will have to wear it for 3 months all the time. Only comes off for baths. It's amazing how they can re-shape his head though. It's so cute already, but it'll be nice for him to have a "symmetric" head. We've been making all the jokes from "So I married an Ax Murderer" about his huge cranium and giant pilla. (pillow) Sorry, only you Mike Myers fans will probably get that.


The kids are going to dress him as some "helmet" guy from the X-Men. I don't know that show, but if you are an X-Men person, you'll probably know the character they mean.

He is such a happy boy. I'm sure the time will go fast- the before and after pictures from other babies that have worn the helmet are miraculous. His head isn't as bad as some of the others.

Don't mind the stained jammies, I had to get the picture when I could, his mom was in a hurry.

You can see the "mist" forming - poor thing, it must be hot, but he doesn't seem to mind too much.

Well, it's been a busy week. Ethan got his helmut, and will have to wear it for three months. I've got some cute pictures of them fitting him for it and casting his head, but they are color copies from the doctor's office and they don't scan very well. I thought you'd get the idea with these. He's such a little sweetie.

We went to the Rocky Point Haunted House the other night, but I forgot to take my camera. It's their last year. We will be going to a spook alley they do in our neighborhood every year, so I'll try to remember to get some pictures there. Everything else is good. No news is good news, right? Gotta go. Love to you all, xoxoxoxox Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home