Monday, November 06, 2006

Krissy was a cute little pirate. She had all the assessories, including a gold pirate medallion.

Leslie insisted on my getting in the picture, I'm such an idiot, I didn't get her to do the same.

Mikayla - blond bombshell - whoa~!

Carly, they had to explain to me she was a "Skittle", duh~!

Georgia, cute little witch.
Halloween was fun. We went to Stef's and ate chili and donuts and watched scary movies (Poltergeist - the kids all forgot how creepy that is). And Some of LaRay's kids came trick or treating so I got their pictures. Cute bunch of kids. This is the fourth time I've tried to post pictures so if it doesn't work this time, I'm looking for another blog site. I'm really, really sick of this not working. Have a good week. Love, Helen.

2 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger Music Mama said...

I've had trouble with pictures lately, too! Driving me nuts!!!

I LOVED the Halloween costumes! Everyone did such a great job. I have to say that Scott's Captain Jack was one of the best I've seen. And I can't believe how big everyone's kids are. I still see Samantha and Mickayla as being 6. I guess that's not possible when my own kids is 6...

Ethan has such a cute happy face. I don't think I'd be too pleasant if I had to wear a helmet and I was sick. How nice to have a mellow baby. Jett used to be....the move has thrown his sleep off, plus he got 3 molars in two weeks. All of us are waiting for the happy and cutie Jett to come back.

You get to see my parents this week! I'm so jealous. But I get them for Christmas. Yeah!!!! Loved all of the pictures. xoxoxoxoxo Andrea

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Stef said...

I was so happy that we spent Halloween together. It was a lot of fun. Especially the part where we stayed in and watched movies and Em and Mandy took the kids trick or treating.

Scott's costume was great. I should have borrowed it for my party I went too, oh well. We'll have it for next year.

Blog looks good as always. Love You.

Stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home