Sunday, August 13, 2006

Grandkids!

Has Grammy's obsession spilled over to real life? No, he's not a real pirate, but he will steal your heart.

I stole this one off Emily's blog - emjustcam.blogspot.com.

Cameron on the first day of school in his "Spongebob" shirt.

Ethan loves his little Bouncer chair. He'll play and play, especially if the kids are "entertaining" him.

Emily and I were goofing off, and she tried her glasses on him. He looks very smart, right?

Here's my little Pirate Boy. What a cutey.

Well, again, I can't post pictures all on one blog, so there are three today, look at the pictures below of Tiffany's welcome home as well. It was really nice. She gave a great talk and had so many wonderful experiences on her mission. Brittany and Michael also spoke and they both did a really good job. Cute kids, all of them.

Melanie and Tyler's baby, Toby, is such a little doll. He was definitely worth the wait for them. I'm so happy we finally got to see him. It would have been a crime if Delores had seen him before us since she's been gone for a year. Jeez, does that tell you we NEVER drive north? (or south, east, or west if we can help it). Hahahaha. We just stay home.

This is a short blog. Everyone is doing well. LaRay's arm is still bad, but her kitchen is done and beautiful. I'll put some pictures of it on the blog next week so you can see it. I'm a little better, haven't been as sick in the last couple of days, (haven't been eating either though, probably not good). Love to you all. Helen

2 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger Music Mama said...

I can't believe Michael!!! I didn't even recognize him. I really wish I had been there. I'm so homesick! Toby is such a cute baby. And Ethan, too. I can't wait until we're back in Utah and Jett can play with all of his buddies. I can't wait to see LaRay's kitchen. I'm sort of obsessed with houses, etc. Love you and glad the blog is back up!! Andrea xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger News from Doug and Delores said...

All of Bob's kids are beautiful and grown up... even Michael. He is one big boy! I loved the pictures... I wish that I could have been there! We will have to have a party when we get home so that I can see everyone and all the babies that I have missed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home