Sunday, July 23, 2006

CATCHING UP!!

Happy Birthday to Hailey. Fake smile in the bright sunlight.


Logan and Vanessa, the two oldest grandkids, are pretty good buds. They have lots of fun together.

Helicopter ride!

It's my birthday....I'm five, I'm five, I'm a big girl now, I'm five, hahahaha.

Road Rage. Vanessa might have her grandmothers genes while driving. If so, she's starting awfully early.

Vanessa, Logan and Bailey...We are having fun, fun, fun.

Vanessa was a good sport at Lagoon, going on the "smaller kid rides". She's a good sister.

Well, I've tried and tried to make these updates all in one blog, but the stupid thing won't let me put in more that 6 pictures. GRRRRR! So I'm going to be doing more than one. Make sure you check the dates. They should all be dated 7/23/06. This was Hailey's 5th birthday party. They celebrated at Lagoon. Grandma didn't have to go, but Sarah got some cute pictures. There was a really cute one of them all together at the entrance of Lagoon, but I might have to put it in with another blog. Sorry, I can't figure out what is wrong with this stupid thing. Anyway, on to the next one. Love, Helen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home