Wednesday, May 31, 2006

ANDREA AND BRENT'S VISIT

Fun Day!!! The kids had a good time playing I think. Too bad they can't hang around each other a little more.

Olivia was completely red in the face after holding Jett for two pictures. You can tell, though, she doesn't mind it - she loves him so much!

Victoria was more interested in the cabbage patch doll than the picture taking.

You have to admit, this is a very cute bunch of kids.

Ethan was too sleepy to interact much with anyone. He's such a snugglebunny.

Emily and Jett got on very well together. She was complaining that it hurt her back to hold Ethan and stand up for a long time....I think she realizes it could be worse. I don't know how Andrea lugs him around all the time. He's a TALL kid.

These blue eyes don't show up in pictures. You have GOT TO see them in person. Beautiful.

Andrea and Aunt LaRay (LaRay's shrinking). Just got back from Dr. Bertin - they said her knees were GREAT!

Olivia....what a sweet, polite, and beautiful little girl.

Vanessa is 3 years older than Olivia, but they got along pretty well together.

I have to admit, these kids are as cute as mine. . . . adorable runs in the family.

Emily was trying to get him to look at me and smile, but he was more interested in his "food source" in the kitchen. hahahaha

Brent was a pretty good sport, they stayed a couple of hours and he didn't complain once.

Andrea and LaRay were "freezing" in my house. Nobody gets it except Delores.

Well, we finally got our visit from the Alaskans. I've been waiting to see Jett in person for 9 months and he was worth the wait. What a little (not so little) doll. He is just cute and smiley and sweet and his crystal clear light blue eyes are a knockout. You have to see them in person to understand how charming they are. He just looks straight through you. CUTEY!!!!!

The girls are growing so fast as well. Victoria was going to sing for us, but "she had to eat her food" and never came back to sing. So, next time, we'll have to hear her. I heard she's got a great set of lungs on her. Olivia is just as sweet as I remember her, a grown-up and responsible sister. I told them that the first hugs and kisses they got from me were from Grandma and Grandpa Pack and I swear Olivia teared up. She misses her grandma and grandpa.

Andrea is beautiful, it is easy to see where the kids get it. And Brent was a really good sport, hung out with us "old aunties". LaRay said we have taken the place of Fern and Blanche, she's right. WE are now the "have to visit my elderly aunts" routine for our nieces and nephews. For Pete's sake, I didn't think we'd get there this fast. Oh well.....

Well, that's about it, I just did a blog a couple of days ago, so I don't have anything else to say, but I wanted to share the pictures of our visit (especially with D&D). Have a great day. Love, Helen

3 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger News from Doug and Delores said...

Loved it!! Loved it!!! Loved it!!!!!!! I am jealous that you got to see my grandkids, but I am glad that they got to see you and LaRay so that they remember Grandma's sisters!!! It looked like a fun time. Yes the kids are super cute. I swear that some of mine and yours could be sisters! Victoria looked just like Sarah's girls... Olivia, too. Now Jett... he is another story all together! He does look huge! I can't wait to see him again. I got to see him until 1 month old... It doesn't seem possible he could be 9 months! Yikes... that means that we have been on our mission for 7 months. We had better hurry and get better so we can get back to work! The Doctor said that I was right on track for healing. That made me feel good! Hopefully I will get healing even faster! Love you... Thanks for the new blog with my grandkids on it... :) Talk to you soon!

 
At 8:14 AM, Blogger Stef said...

I am so sad that I missed out. I would have loved to see Andrea and her girls. They are all so cute. I can't believe how big Jett is. What a cutie. Em said he is such a doll, sad I missed him.

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Music Mama said...

What a bunch of nice things you said! I almost blushed while reading the blog :) When Jeff came home yesterday, Olivia said, "I had so much fun at Helen's house. We played and played and I played with everyone. Did you know she had all of those kids at her house?" The girls were happy as clams, so thanks for having some cute friends for them to play with. I wish everyone could have been there, too. It was nice to see Emily, and Ethan is a tiny cutie :) Don't worry, my "old aunties" aren't an obligation :) We had a good time, and Brent didn't even complain in the car once we left, so it couldn't have been that bad. It was cold, though. I'm not going to lie! Loved seeing you, and hopefully we'll be back soon to do it again!! Love Andrea xoxoxoxo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home